DIIO System - Modular Distributed Intelligent IO System:
The DIIO-NetCon1 is part of the D.I.I.O family of products.
The network controller is capable of managing data across a network of a maximum of 64 DIIO Slave Devices.
The master port can access the first 10 read only registers and the second read/write registers of the 64 devices, while the slave port makes the information available to a host computer or a SCADA system.
Modbus RTU is implemented on a configurable serial port as Non Isolated RS232, Non Isolated RS485 or Isolated RS485.
Status indications are available for communications activity, system watchdog, power indication and the various digital input statuses.
- Relay Outputs with switching capabilities of 2A @ 30VDC or 0.5A @ 125VAC
- Power Supply 10VDC to 30VDC *
- Comms: RS232 or RS485, Isolated or Non Isolated *
- Modbus RTU Protocol, Baud: 9600-38400, Parity: None/Odd/Even/Mark/Space
- Configurable Modbus Address via software
- Removable Plug-in Terminals. Wire Connection from 28 to 16 AWG (1.5mm2)
- DIN Rail Mounted Metal Enclosure
- Push Buttons for Comms. Parameters Reset and Device Reset
- Plug In Card Internal Configuration. Inputs paired in two channels per card.
- Separate Comms Card, Power Supply and IO Cards.
- Communication parameters are configured via a windows based software.
* Different Part Number have to be ordered for the various configurations
This device is part of the D.I.I.O. family of devices. Each device consists of a back plane and plug-in cards assembled to carry out the desired function of the module.
Cards are available for digital outputs, digital inputs, analogue outputs, analogue inputs, power supplies, CPU and communications.
A Modbus network controller is also available in the range, that manages Modbus traffic making this system ideal for controlling remote equipment with few easy configuration steps.
Each device in the D.I.I.O. family of devices can be configured via one software environment offered for free with each device or system.
The D.I.I.O. System Programmer can either be used to program individual devices or the network controller, which controls the flow of information across the system.
This software has been developed using the latest .NET environment and is very intuitive and easy to use.
Communication parameters and Modbus addresses can be changed using this software with a press of a button.
DIIO-NetCon1: Modbus Network Controller capable of controlling and monitoring up to 64 Modbus Slave Devices